Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Economy

The economy plays a huge role in my life. The economy determines whether I can enjoy unnecessary goods and services for my pleasure or not. It determines many factors for most of the world. If a country's economy is not doing well and people are struggling to stay above water then it will effect their lives and their families. If one cannot afford to lose money because of the economy then it shows how much the economy effects our society. If the economy is doing well it will bring in more income for people. This includes my family, if prices are increasing because the government needs more money   then people will be losing money. If the economy drops then big businesses will need to lower the wages that they pay their workers, and if that happens then less money will be spread throughout society which means that most families will be effected and they will not be able to enjoy the little things that bring temporary pleasure to someone. Everyone can live with the bear necessities that are needed to live a comfortable life but if the economy drops even lower then people will begin to have to cut down on certain things to have enough money to keep their lives comfortable. The economy plays a role in my life because if it is doing bad then my family will be effected since we are not in the group of society where losing money does not effect anything. I will have to cut down on driving to different places and I might even need to carpool. We will most likely need to use less resources and cut down as much as possible so that the bills are not over my families budget. Hopefully the economy will not become so terrible that we will end up needing to go to extreme measures, and I hope that every family will be able to get through any hardship the economy brings to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment